How do ductless air conditioners work?
Are you thinking of installing a new ductless air conditioner or switching from your existing system? If yes, before you buy a new model, you must know what is a ductless air conditioner? And how does it work? Johnson Controls-Hitachi Air Conditioning India Limited offers best in class ductless air conditioner, but before you bring it home, we want you to have every tiny detail about it. This will help you choose the best and get your air conditioning done right. Know all the pros and cons, about the operations, so that you know if it is right for you.
What exactly is a ductless air conditioner?
A ductless air conditioner, in simple meaning, is an individual air conditioner with which different rooms get connected to one compressor that is outside. There is no need for any long-length ductwork as in the central air conditioning system; there is mini split AC for every room that is connected to the compressor. This is a popular alternative to the old air conditioner and works best to make sure you are getting the best experience for large area cooling. If you are confused about how mini split AC can cool down your large space, then the answer is all the networks of mini-split AC will be connected to one compressor. Once the compressor gets the warm air from all tiny Split AC, it pushes the cold air back to all the mini AC machines.
Pros of going for a ductless air conditioner
- The inside unit of Johnson Controls-Hitachi Air Conditioning’s split AC will be installed
in the ceiling in a way that it will blend completely with looks, interiors, thereby offering it an amazing and unobtrusive look.
- The technology and design surely make it the right fit for showrooms, shops, resorts, hotels, offices with large cubicles, and rooms with low height ceilings.
- The ductless split AC will be equipped with high and best quality heat exchangers that will maximize cooling and reduce overall power consumption.
- Zoning is integrated; you will get complete control of the room temperature. This will help you keep control and maintain the temperature.
- The ductless air conditioner from Johnson Controls-Hitachi Air Conditioning will have inverter compressors so that you can adjust the needs of the system instead of completely shutting it down.
Cons of ductless air conditioner
- The ductless air conditioner is the best one to have if you are looking for amazing performance and aesthetic value. It is however priced a little more than any other air conditioner, because of the amazing performance and technology. It is undoubtedly value for money.
- You may look for colours, but we offer white or beige colour as of now. It will give you the best performance and matte finish look.
- Take a little care, as the ductless air conditioner may need some extra maintenance.
Ductless is the new normal. Johnson Controls-Hitachi Air Conditioning introduces you to some amazing models of the ductless air conditioner to enhance the cooling of a large space. Check out more information to make a better decision about ductless air conditioners.