5 steps to mount a TV fast
Everyone in their homes definitely have a TV. It is considered as basic as other home electronics in a home. Your favourite cartoons, news, dramas and movies everything is at one place. Also it was the only source of entertainment before hand gadgets come into existence. No matter what, TV always have its own place in every home as per https://www.tvinstallationone.com/ instructions. The big screen with more good sound effect and visuals. Now, here we are going to tell you how you can mount a TV in your home. With some easy and basic steps you need to know.
Decide the position:
Why deciding the position where you want to mount your TV is important? Because, angles goes matter. Best angle proven to give best picture quality. Placing it from one place to another will just give more disgusting holes on your wall. And no, nobody wants them. Usually, the place above the fireplace is considered the best to place a TV screen on it. So, consider your location carefully before anything.
Walls have studs in them. To find them you need to move your stud finder across the wall and it will let you know where it will find studs. When you come to know about the studs, just mark it with some pencil or tape so you can remember it.
The next step is for pilot holes. These holes will allow the mounting screws to enter in the wall.
- Hold the mount to the wall and keep it straight
- Mark with pencil where you’re going to drill a hole
- Drill the holes using a masonry bit to your drill.
- Hold the mount to the wall and drill the mounting screws into the pilot you made already in previous step. And here’s the drilling work done.
Place mounting plate to the TV
For this purpose you need to follow these steps
- Remove the stands gently from the TV
- Locate the mounting plate attachment holes on the back of your TV. Some of the TV already are covered with plastic or screws. In this case you need to remove them first.
- Attach the plate to the back of your TV with all the hardware.
Mount TV to the wall
Now this is the final step.
- Lift the TV very carefully with your legs and not your back as it could be injurious.
- Line the mounting arm on the plate on the TV following the instructions given along. Also the instruction can vary from one type of TV to another so you need to read them first
And here you go. With all the hard work you have successfully mounted the TV at your home’s wall. Enjoy and watch TV with popcorns now.