KITCHEN EXTENSION-IS IT WORTH IT?
The kitchen is the center of activities in a home. Ted Allen rightly asserted that “the kitchen is a place of adventure and entirely fun, not drudgery. I can’t think of anything better to do with family and friends than to be together to create something.” To create something beautiful in a kitchen, the kitchen has to be spacious enough. Is your kitchen not big enough a space to have fun and create beautiful memories with family and friends? Then, you need a kitchen extension.
A kitchen extension, just as its name implies, is an extension of the kitchen. Kitchen extension stems from the need to gain more space for preparing food, creating room for dining and getting to enjoy the view outside whilst achieving a more sociable arrangement.
Having a kitchen extension is a serious project. For the perfect kitchen extension, you need a plan that covers everything ranging from the location of the kitchen extension to the layout of the extension, down to the budget for the extension. Do you know how much it will cost you to build the best kitchen extension for your building? You can get to know how much for kitchen extension from us.
What are the types of kitchen extensions?
- Single storey extensions. They consist of only one floor, they won’t extend to other floors of your building.
- Side return extensions. These can be built in the gap found at the side of a building, especially a Victorian building. This existing space is where an extension is built.
- Wrap-around extensions. These are a bigger type of kitchen extension. It’s the combination of both a side and return extension.
- Rear kitchen extensions. These types of kitchen extensions extend from the back of the house. It’s common with houses that have no side return option.
- Conservatory extensions. They are relatively cheaper than other types of extensions.
Is kitchen extension worth it?
- A kitchen extension creates enough space for your kitchen needs, especially if you have a small kitchen space.
- Do you know kitchen extensions add to the value of a building? It adds to the market value of a building when you want to sell or rent it out.
- If you are not interested in moving out of your apartment but you want a more spacious kitchen, having a kitchen extension is the best alternative.
- Kitchen extension not only provides a better cooking option, it is also a great spot for relaxing and having meals.
- A kitchen extension performs entertainment functions. You can entertain your guests in your kitchen extension.
- It changes the look and feel of your home. It accounts for flexibility in a home.
- Kitchen extension makes a home look more gorgeous, it has a high aesthetic value.
It is therefore right to conclude that kitchen extension is a worthy investment. Kitchen extensions come in various sizes and types. You can choose the one that best suits your needs. You can get to know how much for kitchen extension here.